Thursday, August 14, 2014

Games

Have you ever observed yourself while playing a game that you are good at? You are at your subconscious best. You multitask, beat your own high scores and remain quite oblivious to the thrill of winning.

Have you observed yourself while you, for the lack of a better word, 'stink' in a game? Your conscious effort to get better at it is met with a stronger force called the opponent. I recently found a number game called the 2048. Quite popular one, that game. Every time I fail, I start the next trial with the belief that I will conquer it. But in the end.. ah well, I started this sentence with a 'Every time I fail'. So you see, I have convinced myself of never being able to solve it and yet I get back to it. The games at which I stink are the games I feel very alive in. Counts as a reason to not fair well in the silliest of games right? Right.

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Purugespettai tales - 2 Lunch time

You should know that my grandparents was not very rich. But they had enough to ensure that their kids ate healthy. It still amazes me but d...