Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Purugespettai tales - New series

My mother is from Purugespettai. Cuddalore and stories of her childhood, though filled with hardship and struggle, have always had humor (at least that's my mother's version).

I'll try and recollect them in this series.

I hope this helps me keep blogging.

A little background needs to be set. So I'll introduce the characters now.

Mother's Siblings -

Sisters - Periyanayaki, Thilagam, Viruthaambigai

Brother - Ramalingam

Mother's name - Amsaveni, though she spells it a little differently because her absolute favorite "Bama" teacher said so herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Purugespettai tales - 2 Lunch time

You should know that my grandparents was not very rich. But they had enough to ensure that their kids ate healthy. It still amazes me but d...